Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Register immediately
View: 13227|Reply: 2

Beginner Guide - Life is so eazy :P

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Post time 2018-3-19 05:45:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dangnghi at 2018-3-23 04:24

Hi guys, I'm DangNghi04 (I will rename early T.T). I'm new in Onmyoji and I want to share to new comer like me how you can make life easier in this game.
I love this game.

START:
1. Pick your farmer:
- You can farm to lv 10, and you will get ~ 11 amulet. You draw and get some SR shikigami. Life will be easier if you got 1 of : Ubume (best choice), Ootengu, Ibraraki.
- If you cannot get anyone in my list. Just re-roll, then farm to lv10 and draw. Good farmer will make you go faster.
- Ubume is the best because she is a SR shikigami. You can awake her easier. Her passive make her like SSR.

2. Focus on your hero (Soul):
- You should farm to lv 15, then use Shirne (bottom right in Summon Place ) to claim your first 6 star soul.
- You have Yuki Onna & Inugami as a gift, so just sacrifice them to get 200 Talisman, then Claim your 1 position 6 star rune Seductress.
- If you have more SR, just through them to Shinre
- You should buy soul follow this rule: 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 (2 - 4 we could farm any set + crit with main stat is : 2-> attack bonus,  6-> crits bonus)
- You should complete Seductress set ASAP, fight Orochi, buy in Mall (you can use Jade to reset)

3. Newbie everybody love to party with: (Azure Basan soul set)
- Everyone love to party
- Just buy full set Azure Basan, let your Zashiki use it, then you can easy to party with high level player.

4. How to use mall in level 5:- When you start, you should get some effect 3 star soul in Mall -> Soul
- Just buy Azure Basan, Fortune Cat, Seductress 3 star soul (4 star is too expensive. Forget them)

5. Your first team
- Zashiki (Azure Basan), Ubume (Seductress), Healer or other (Fortune Cat) => you will love this game soon

FARM:
1. Dont forget pause buff
- Your buff in Onmyoji can be start / pause. So dont forget pause them when you dont use.
- You will get 100% exp buff as a gift
- You could bought 50% exp buff (it stack with 100% exp buff). You can buy it form mall with 100 Jade or you can buy it from Beginner Pack with S-Jade (recommed)
- Now move to highest scenario you can, then kill all mobs.
- REMEMBER: Kill all mobs, then kill boss. Because you will get a lot of things when you do that. I will write below

2. Run out of AP. Easy. Realm Raid is best.
- Dont make Realm Raid Pass 30/30
- Just do Raid, you will get a lot of stuff: AP, Realm Card, Coin ...
- When we kill mobs on scenario we have a chance to get Realm Raid Pass
- Raid Team: Ubume - Zashiki - Yamausagi (just find 2-position speed soul for him) - Samurai X (god of arena =(( ) - other

JADE:
1. Dont buy Amulet
- Just use JADE only for recharge AP twice a day (60 JADE and 80 JADE). That will make you move faster
- Dont buy amulet. Remember Ubume is your rock star, you dont need anyone, just focus on her.
- Save for Demon Encounter at 12 PM (you can get various item with good price)

I will update this guide.
If you have no guide, join SumonerWar guild.
Pm me, I will support u.

IGN: DangNghi04
Guild: SumonerWar

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Post time 2018-3-20 03:54:39 | Show all posts
Thanks dude! It helps!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Post time 2018-4-3 16:30:15 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
What if we don’t get ubume, ootengu or ibaraki? Do you hv other SR suggestions? If we get more than one zashiki, yamausagi, samurai, etc... should we keep them or use them as fodders?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules