Register immediately
View: 711|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Chrudim VS Hradec Kralove, with away victory

[Copy link]

35

Threads

35

Posts

0

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Rank: 1

Credits
0
Jump to specified page
The landlord
Post time 2020-6-2 00:10:36 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Chrudim VS Hradec Kralove, with away victory
1. After 19 rounds, soccer tips Chrudim got 7 wins, 3 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the Czech Republic 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Chrudim got 8 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

2. After 19 rounds, Hradec Kralove got 10 wins, 5 draws, 4 losses and placed the 3 of the Czech Republic 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Hradec Kralove got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 47.1%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Chrudim 0.84-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3622 matches, the home team got 1507 wins, 1020 draws and 1095 losses. Home win rate: 41.61%; Draw win rate: 28.16%; Away win rate: 30.23%; Home odds win rate: 43.71%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.29%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4589 matches, the home team got 2020 wins, 1209 draws and 1360 losses. Home win rate: 44.02%; Draw win rate: 26.35%; Away win rate: 29.64%; Over odds win rate: 44.08%; Draw odds win rate: 5.99%; Under odds win rate: 49.92%.
5. The 1x2 first odds free soccer tips combination of this game is 2.65-3.20-2.33. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 7 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 29.17%; Draw win rate: 29.17%; Away win rate: 41.67%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Chrudim(29.8%), Draw(28.4%), Hradec Kralove(41.9%)




Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules