Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Register immediately
View: 8712|Reply: 3

SkillUp Bug

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Post time 2018-4-30 20:46:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
I dunno if this is a bug or if it's supposed to function this way, but when I tried to skill up my Mio today, I noticed something odd.
My Mio is maxed G3, so supposed to be, she can only be upgraded to the next grade and CANNOT be leveled up anymore using other shikigamis, BUT she can still be fed with other Mios to upgrade her skills. The thing is, when you feed her dupes the 'normal' way (levelup way, not the upgrade to next grade way), she STILL GET EXP POINTS from the shikigami you fed her with. I tried this with other shikis and it's also the same.
I don't know how this kind of 'bug' can impact the game whatsoever, but I think it's still worth reporting. Below is a screenshot of my Mio with the EXCESS EXP POINTS that she got from the skillup.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Post time 2018-5-3 01:05:59 | Show all posts
ShinnZer0 replied at 2018-5-2 04:58
You mean to say, that it's meant to be that way? I haven't tested it but what if you do this to a  ...

Yupppppppp
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2018-5-2 04:58:26 | Show all posts

You mean to say, that it's meant to be that way? I haven't tested it but what if you do this to a maxed G6 shiki? I know it bears little impact in the game, but you know... this is one of those quality of life bugs/default mechanics that if fixed/changed can definitely make the game better.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Post time 2018-5-2 02:13:24 | Show all posts
Default...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules