Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Register immediately
View: 9078|Reply: 1

Update Announcement (Apr. 27th EST)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Post time 2018-4-27 21:28:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Onmyoji,
To ensure a better game experience, we are performing anupdate from Apr. 27th 2:00 to Apr. 27th 5:00 EST. During this time you will notbe able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due totechnical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
----UpdatesInclude----
1. New events released!
- Events for Beginners!
New events for beginners are coming! And at this time, allplayers who started to play this game before this update can also participatethe events! All events last 30 days from the time of the first-time login fornew players. For those Onmyoji who played before the update, the event lasts 30days after this update.  
Events include:
1) Set off to a new world (Cumulative Login Rewards)
Login cumulatively to get rewards! Rewards are able to beclaimed when you reach level 10 and the reset time for each day is at 00:00 EST
Note: this event will be instead of the event "Set off to a newworld" in the event sign in the yard.
2) Come on! My SSR
During the event, players will get a guaranteed random SSRafter summoning 120 times using Mystery Amulets, AR Amulets or Jade.
Note: The guaranteed SSR is only selected randomly from SSR Shuten Doji,Ootengu, Lord Arakawa, Enma, Aoandon, Shishio, Ibaraki Doji.

3) Growth Invest
During the event, purchase the investment with 110 S-Jadewill immediately get 220 Jade. Level up to reach different levels below willget more Jade (in total 1100 Jade)  

4) First Recharge Gift!
During the event, recharge any amount to obtain the giftbelow (first recharge only)
- Team up for Co-op Combat!
Event time: April 27th after the update until May 8th, 23:59EST
During the event, Onmyoji can team up and obtain points by participating inSoul Zones, Evo Zones, and Co-op Duels. Use points to exchange for sweetrewards!
2.  New Secret Zone "Storm's Peak"
A completely new Secret Zone "Storm's Peak" iscoming to Onmyoji! In the new zone, the effects of Ootengu's skills have becomeeven more powerful! Complete the secret zone to get Ootengu's New Skin"Heavenly White", Skill Daruma and more.

3. New Skins on Sale!
New skins of Kankos: Cloud Scroll will be available at theskin store after the update. This skin will be 20% off for the first week only!

4. Limited Packs on Sale!
- Monthly Gift Bag (price: 50 S-Jade)
Pack contains:
(1). Beach Fest Frame x1
(2). Daily rewards for 30 days: Jade x20, Base Daruma x1, 15% Coin &EXPBonus (24h)
----Optimizationsand Bugs Fixed----
1. Fixed language and technical bugs.
2. Fixed the duplicated entrance problem of Duel in EventNotice board.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Post time 2018-5-2 05:11:52 | Show all posts
I think the Guaranteed SSR after 120 Summons that lasts for 1 month event is a little bit... well, hard. I mean, for absolutely "new" players who just started playing after the update, it'll be a little bit easier, but what about those who were playing for like.. 2 weeks, or even a week before the update comes? Those who hard already used the free amulets that the game basically give out from achievements and stuff. I think they are the ones who are really at a disadvantage since older players (those who had played for at least 2 months) might already have at least 1 SSR that are useful for them.
In my opinion, the 30-day interval is just not enough especially for F2P players who depend entirely on the amulets that the game gives out on quests/achievements/etc. Don't get me wrong though, this is, by all means, a very very generous event from the devs, and I approve of it. I just think that some mechanics could have been made better so that everyone (as long as they're active), will be able to complete it.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules