OnmyojiGameForum

Title: Necaxa VS Club America, hosts are favorites [Print this page]

Author: kimtan2021    Time: 2020-8-7 00:57
Title: Necaxa VS Club America, hosts are favorites
Necaxa VS Club America, hosts are favorites1. After 2 rounds, free soccer tips daily Necaxa got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 18 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Necaxa got 6 wins, 2 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 70.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Necaxa 0.94--0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 864 matches, the home team got 376 wins, 239 draws and 249 losses. Home win rate: 43.52%; Draw win rate: 27.66%; Away win rate: 28.82%; Home odds win rate: 47.92%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.08%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4026 matches, the home team got 1765 wins, 1028 draws and 1233 losses. Home win rate: 43.84%; Draw win rate: 25.53%; Away win rate: 30.63%; Over odds win rate: 44.98%; Draw odds win rate: 6.26%; Under odds win rate: 48.76%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.70-3.30-1.97. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 7 wins, 7 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 23.33%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 53.33%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Necaxa(24.0%), jackpot soccer tip Draw(27.1%), Club America(48.9%)










Welcome to OnmyojiGameForum (https://forum.onmyojigame.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3