Register immediately
View: 140|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Columbus Crew VS Chicago Fire, home wins

[Copy link]

29

Threads

29

Posts

0

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Rank: 1

Credits
0
Jump to specified page
The landlord
Post time 2020-8-20 00:23:46 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Columbus Crew VS Chicago Fire, home wins1. After 2 rounds, soccer tips today Columbus Crew got 1 wins and 1 draws, and placed the 11 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Columbus Crew got 12 wins, 6 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 25.0%.
2. After 2 rounds, Chicago Fire got 1 draws and 1 losses and placed the 18 of the USA Major League Soccer. In the last 20 games, Chicago Fire got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Columbus Crew 1.13-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1937 matches, the home team got 876 wins, 560 draws and 501 losses. Home win rate: 45.22%; Draw win rate: 28.91%; Away win rate: 25.86%; Home odds win rate: 46.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.00%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2611 matches, the home team got 1186 wins, 626 draws and 799 losses. Home win rate: 45.42%; Draw win rate: 23.98%; Away win rate: 30.60%; Over odds win rate: 45.61%; Draw odds win rate: 6.43%; Under odds win rate: 47.95%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.40-3.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 13 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 59.09%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 22.73%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: best free soccer tips Columbus Crew(51.7%), Draw(26.3%), Chicago Fire(22.0%)



Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules