Register immediately
View: 627|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

RoPS Rovaniemi VS Ilves Tampere, tend to Ilves Tampere

[Copy link]

40

Threads

40

Posts

0

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Rank: 1

Credits
0
Jump to specified page
The landlord
Post time 2020-7-21 00:25:09 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

RoPS Rovaniemi VS Ilves Tampere, tend to Ilves Tampere
1. After 3 rounds, champions league predictions RoPS Rovaniemi got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 11 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, RoPS Rovaniemi got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

2. After 4 rounds, Ilves Tampere got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 3 of the Finland Veikkausliga. In the last 20 games, Ilves Tampere got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is RoPS Rovaniemi 0.83--0.5/-1-1.05. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 317 matches, the home team got 186 wins, 60 draws and 71 losses. Home win rate: 58.68%; Draw win rate: 18.93%; Away win rate: 22.40%; Home odds win rate: 63.09%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 36.91%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 202 matches, the home team got 98 wins, 45 draws and 59 losses. Home win rate: 48.51%; Draw win rate: 22.28%; Away win rate: 29.21%; Over odds win rate: 46.53%; Draw odds win rate: 5.94%; Under odds win rate: 47.52%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 4.07-3.45-1.76.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: soccer tips daily win RoPS Rovaniemi(19.6%), Draw(26.1%), Ilves Tampere(54.4%)






Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules