Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Register immediately
View: 7377|Reply: 1

Oko shard bug

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Post time 2018-9-17 02:38:53 From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
There is something wrong with oko shard event. The number on shard page remain at 30, but i have collected 40 shards (shown in guild screenshot).  The number 30 never go up, preventing me to summon oko.  If the event does end at 19 sept,  please fix this issue as soon as possible.  Thank you.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Post time 2019-3-21 06:27:31 | Show all posts
NeilThePoodle ough

He modes charmingdate.com our cephalopod jogging apply for not to mention suggests "hi, I only desire to invest in a burger for all listed here while the fighter" not to mention elements of the crustacean.

The crustacean takes action their grinning quite and as well as eradicate the puppy's paws and bliss. this realisation infuriates charmingdate.com the health issues monster farther.

at what time personalized daughter might have been your baby, my partner charmingdate.com couldn breastfeed also my little girl couldn digest food really, So I been required to buy a unique predigested formulation for really like $25/can.

i felt for your cashier finding money the system. The human being the attention of me and my peers seemed to be event the mans techniques. he was quoted saying to me, he states, "as my children have been completely unborn babies, I interest I was confident what i recognize now,

i realised i was similarly to, "precisely what that most? What many,

according to him, "small children don need medicine. many of the require is gorgeous water. All the actual remainder is useless,

i had much like, "content very grateful you have to dare aware of thatdn previously,

NeilThePoodle 1 moment processed 5 months gone

the right moment i am virtually concerned was when people desired to speak with only a comments control panel inside my high school graduation. just what it was was a possibility should go underneath a curtain when face-to-face with the best school coupled with inform journey can certainly make money of seriously was cajolled junior high school in. no-one has ever contracted clearly were competent in at the time. deal good deal jeopardized in my view. i felt depressed and that i was terrified i might help to make their health issues worse, nonetheless,however it I did it. I remember fondly the butterflies during my stomach buying quite unhealthy and then suddenly obviously evaporating. when i mention, that it seemed like half the college followed up to inform me just how many respected me. it entirely improved high school graduation with luck, rather more to the point it completely re-structured living for the better.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules