Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Register immediately
View: 13245|Reply: 2

Beginner Guide - Life is so eazy :P

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Post time 2018-3-19 05:45:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by dangnghi at 2018-3-23 04:24

Hi guys, I'm DangNghi04 (I will rename early T.T). I'm new in Onmyoji and I want to share to new comer like me how you can make life easier in this game.
I love this game.

START:
1. Pick your farmer:
- You can farm to lv 10, and you will get ~ 11 amulet. You draw and get some SR shikigami. Life will be easier if you got 1 of : Ubume (best choice), Ootengu, Ibraraki.
- If you cannot get anyone in my list. Just re-roll, then farm to lv10 and draw. Good farmer will make you go faster.
- Ubume is the best because she is a SR shikigami. You can awake her easier. Her passive make her like SSR.

2. Focus on your hero (Soul):
- You should farm to lv 15, then use Shirne (bottom right in Summon Place ) to claim your first 6 star soul.
- You have Yuki Onna & Inugami as a gift, so just sacrifice them to get 200 Talisman, then Claim your 1 position 6 star rune Seductress.
- If you have more SR, just through them to Shinre
- You should buy soul follow this rule: 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 (2 - 4 we could farm any set + crit with main stat is : 2-> attack bonus,  6-> crits bonus)
- You should complete Seductress set ASAP, fight Orochi, buy in Mall (you can use Jade to reset)

3. Newbie everybody love to party with: (Azure Basan soul set)
- Everyone love to party
- Just buy full set Azure Basan, let your Zashiki use it, then you can easy to party with high level player.

4. How to use mall in level 5:- When you start, you should get some effect 3 star soul in Mall -> Soul
- Just buy Azure Basan, Fortune Cat, Seductress 3 star soul (4 star is too expensive. Forget them)

5. Your first team
- Zashiki (Azure Basan), Ubume (Seductress), Healer or other (Fortune Cat) => you will love this game soon

FARM:
1. Dont forget pause buff
- Your buff in Onmyoji can be start / pause. So dont forget pause them when you dont use.
- You will get 100% exp buff as a gift
- You could bought 50% exp buff (it stack with 100% exp buff). You can buy it form mall with 100 Jade or you can buy it from Beginner Pack with S-Jade (recommed)
- Now move to highest scenario you can, then kill all mobs.
- REMEMBER: Kill all mobs, then kill boss. Because you will get a lot of things when you do that. I will write below

2. Run out of AP. Easy. Realm Raid is best.
- Dont make Realm Raid Pass 30/30
- Just do Raid, you will get a lot of stuff: AP, Realm Card, Coin ...
- When we kill mobs on scenario we have a chance to get Realm Raid Pass
- Raid Team: Ubume - Zashiki - Yamausagi (just find 2-position speed soul for him) - Samurai X (god of arena =(( ) - other

JADE:
1. Dont buy Amulet
- Just use JADE only for recharge AP twice a day (60 JADE and 80 JADE). That will make you move faster
- Dont buy amulet. Remember Ubume is your rock star, you dont need anyone, just focus on her.
- Save for Demon Encounter at 12 PM (you can get various item with good price)

I will update this guide.
If you have no guide, join SumonerWar guild.
Pm me, I will support u.

IGN: DangNghi04
Guild: SumonerWar

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules