Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Register immediately
View: 6679|Reply: 0

Update Announcement (Feb. 6th EST)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Post time 2018-2-6 07:50:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Onmyoji,

To ensure a better game experience, we are performing anupdate from Feb. 7th 2:00 to Feb. 7th 5:00 EST. During this time you will notbe able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due totechnical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.

----Updates Include----

1. New SSR Yoto Hime is Available!
"Don't talk to me, don't try to understand me, don't come nearme... " After the update, Yoto Hime will be available! And aparticular chance up event "Yoto Hime's Power"  will bereleased. From Feb. 7th 02:30 to Feb. 14th 23:59 EST, use Mystery Amulets, Jadeor AR Amulets for 2.5 times increased rate of summoning Yoto Hime! Are youready?

Note: Once Yoto Hime has been summoned during the event, thesummon rate will revert back to the normal rate.

2. New SR Jorogumo is on the Way!

"I thought that our love was worth the risk ofexposure. But my lover was the one who betrayed me. It's just how men are.Since then, I have fed on men. One after another, I capture and consume thosedespicable creatures." After the update, Jorogumo's shards will beavailable in Demon Seal. Collect 40 shards to summon your own Jorogumo!

Note: Jorogumo cannot be summoned in this update.

3. New feature - Co-op Duels released!

It's time to pick a dueling partner! After the update,Onmyoji will hold co-op duels every weekend from 2 PM - 5 PM EST on bothSaturday and Sunday! So share with your friends to team up!

4. New events are released!

1) Fortune Bonuses Event!

Event Time: Feb. 7th 2:30 - Feb. 13th 23:59 EST

During the event, players have a chance to obtain Evo DropBonus, Soul Drop Bonus, EXP Bonus and Coin Bonus after clearing differentzones.

2) New Secret Zone-Blade's Secret Added!

A challenge from Yoto Hime! Clearing the Secret Zone -Blade's Secret can obtain gorgeous rewards, including a Dark Blade frame andYoto Hime: Scarlet Saber skin.

3) Happy Valentine's Day! Share for More Discount!

Event Time: Feb. 9th 00:00 - Feb. 14th 02:30 EST

During the event, sharing the pinned post on Facebook fanpage can get discount on skins for Seimei, Kagura, and Bikuni. The moresharing, the more discount! The highest discount is 40%.

5. New Skins on Sale!

New skin of Zashiki: Fortune Flourish will be available atthe skin store after the update. This skin will be 20% off only for the firstweek! The all-new garment is sure to bring fortune and favor!

New skin of Jorogumo: Spider Heart, will be available at theskin store after the update. This skin will also be 20% off only for the firstweek!

6. Limited Packs on Sale!

- YH Soul Pack (price: 50 S-Jade)
Pack contains:

(1). Grade 4 Seductress Set x1
(2). Daily rewards for 7 days: Mystery Amulet x1

- YH Amulet Pack II (price: 350 S-Jade)
Pack contains:

Mystery Amulet x7, Coin x20,000, Jade x500

- YH Amulet Pack III (price: 850 S-Jade)
Pack contains:

Mystery Amulet x20, Coin x50,000, Jade x850

- YH Legend Amulet Pack (price: 1600 S-Jade)
Pack contains:

Mystery Amulet x42, Coin x100,000, Jade x1000, Fortune Catframe x1

----Optimizations and Bugs Fixed----

1. Decreased the daily cost for Guild of Level 7 an 8
2. Low priced souls (Grade 3, Grade 4) modified as limited.
3. Location access is not mandatory for Demon Encounter
4. Opmitized the graphic of Bonus Lantern
5. Fixed language and technical bugs.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules