Register immediately
View: 322|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Falkenberg VS Varbergs BoIS FC, a draw game

[Copy link]

40

Threads

40

Posts

0

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Rank: 1

Credits
0
Jump to specified page
The landlord
Post time 2020-9-16 23:54:46 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Falkenberg VS Varbergs BoIS FC, a draw game1. After 19 rounds, bet soccer tips Falkenberg got 2 wins, 7 draws, 10 losses and placed the 16 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Falkenberg got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losses. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.
2. After 19 rounds, Varbergs BoIS FC got 7 wins, 5 draws, 7 losses and placed the 8 of the Swedish Allsvenskan. In the last 20 games, Varbergs BoIS FC got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Falkenberg 0.94-0-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 530 matches, the home team got 196 wins, 162 draws and 172 losses. Home win rate: 36.98%; Draw win rate: 30.57%; Away win rate: 32.45%; Home odds win rate: 36.98%; Draw odds win rate: 30.57%; Away odds win rate: 32.45%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2695 matches, the home team got 1189 wins, 702 draws and 804 losses. Home win rate: 44.12%; Draw win rate: 26.05%; Away win rate: 29.83%; Over odds win rate: 43.56%; Draw odds win rate: 6.05%; Under odds win rate: 50.39%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.58-3.20-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 22 games, the home team got 9 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 40.91%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 40.91%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: soccer tip sites Falkenberg(36.5%), Draw(27.4%), Varbergs BoIS FC(36.2%)



Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules