Register immediately
View: 475|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Start Kristiansand VS Valerenga, away wins

[Copy link]

40

Threads

40

Posts

0

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Rank: 1

Credits
0
Jump to specified page
The landlord
Post time 2020-8-17 04:47:13 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Start Kristiansand VS Valerenga, away wins1. After 14 rounds, free soccer tips daily Start Kristiansand got 1 wins, 6 draws, 7 losses and placed the 15 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Start Kristiansand got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.
2. After 13 rounds, Valerenga got 6 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 5 of the Norwegian Tippeligaen. In the last 20 games, Valerenga got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Start Kristiansand 1.05-0/-0.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1153 matches, the home team got 397 wins, 322 draws and 434 losses. Home win rate: 34.43%; Draw win rate: 27.93%; Away win rate: 37.64%; Home odds win rate: 43.19%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.81%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2.5/3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1319 matches, the home team got 620 wins, 327 draws and 372 losses. Home win rate: 47.01%; Draw win rate: 24.79%; Away win rate: 28.20%; Over odds win rate: 45.72%; Draw odds win rate: 6.44%; Under odds win rate: 47.84%.
5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.35-3.25-2.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 46 games, the home team got 12 wins, 12 draws and 22 losses. Home win rate: 26.09%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 47.83%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: jackpot soccer tip Start Kristiansand(28.3%), Draw(26.9%), Valerenga(44.8%)



Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules