Register immediately
View: 469|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Sepsi VS FC Clinceni, home will win

[Copy link]

40

Threads

40

Posts

0

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Rank: 1

Credits
0
Jump to specified page
The landlord
Post time 2020-8-5 00:44:47 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Ascending |Read mode
Sepsi VS FC Clinceni, home will win1. After 26 rounds, soccer tips for tomorrow Sepsi got 7 wins, 12 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, Sepsi got 8 wins, 6 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

2. After 26 rounds, FC Clinceni got 4 wins, 10 draws, 12 losses and placed the 13 of the Romania Liga I. In the last 20 games, FC Clinceni got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sepsi 1.00-1.5-0.88. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 111 matches, the home team got 47 wins, 19 draws and 45 losses. Home win rate: 42.34%; Draw win rate: 17.12%; Away win rate: 40.54%; Home odds win rate: 43.24%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.76%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 800 matches, the home team got 352 wins, 211 draws and 237 losses. Home win rate: 44.00%; Draw win rate: 26.38%; Away win rate: 29.63%; Over odds win rate: 44.25%; Draw odds win rate: 7.50%; Under odds win rate: 48.25%.
5. The 1x2 first odds soccer tips group combination of this game is 1.30-4.80-7.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 33 games, the home team got 21 wins, 9 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 63.64%; Draw win rate: 27.27%; Away win rate: 9.09%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sepsi(72.0%), Draw(18.5%), FC Clinceni(9.5%)





Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules