Register immediately
View: 405|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Trinec VS Vysehrad, Trinec is expected higher

[Copy link]

17

Threads

17

Posts

0

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Rank: 1

Credits
0
Jump to specified page
The landlord
Post time 2020-6-9 23:31:57 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Trinec VS Vysehrad, Trinec is expected higher1. After 21 rounds, best free soccer prediction Trinec got 6 wins, 9 draws, 6 losses and placed the 10 of the Czech Republic 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Trinec got 4 wins, 6 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 20.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.
2. After 21 rounds, Vysehrad got 6 wins, 3 draws, 12 losses and placed the 12 of the Czech Republic 2.Liga. In the last 20 games, Vysehrad got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Trinec 1.01-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 555 matches, the home team got 221 wins, 163 draws and 171 losses. Home win rate: 39.82%; Draw win rate: 29.37%; Away win rate: 30.81%; Home odds win rate: 41.44%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.56%.
4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.82-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3113 matches, the home team got 1475 wins, 673 draws and 965 losses. Home win rate: 47.38%; Draw win rate: 21.62%; Away win rate: 31.00%; Over odds win rate: 47.03%; Draw odds win rate: 5.81%; Under odds win rate: 47.16%.
5. The 1x2 first odds soccer tips of the day combination of this game is 2.26-3.15-2.76. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 18 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.
Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Trinec(41.4%), Draw(26.9%), Vysehrad(31.7%)





Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules