Screen goes black after connecting to the server

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The landlord
Post time 2020-4-10 01:36:37 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Two days ago I wanted to play the game and it told me it needed to do a little download. I let it be done but when the game restarted it showed the “connecting to server” screen but after that the screen just goes black. I thought I just needed to restart the game but it just did the same thing. I even restarted my phone. I tried checking if there was an update for the game on App Store that fixes the bug but there wasn’t any. I even got a notification at one point from the game and I tried clicking on it to see if the game was working but it still did the same thing. That day I got another notification which said “test server” and had some Japanese I think. I clicked on it desperately because I thought the problem was solved but the same thing happened. I don’t know if it was the right thing to click on that but it didn’t change anything. Then I kept trying the next day but it was the same. I don’t know if I got any notifications though. Even today this morning I tried opening the game but after “conncecting to the server” the screen just keeps going black. I don’t even have time to try clicking “fix client” to see if it will help. I know this is long but I don’t know what to do.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules