Oko shard bug

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The landlord
Post time 2018-9-17 02:38:53 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
There is something wrong with oko shard event. The number on shard page remain at 30, but i have collected 40 shards (shown in guild screenshot).  The number 30 never go up, preventing me to summon oko.  If the event does end at 19 sept,  please fix this issue as soon as possible.  Thank you.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
The sofa
Post time 2019-3-13 03:15:27 | Show the author posts only
DeyCallMeTater you

DeyCallMeTater 27 pts uploaded 2 months in the

have you seriously considered tokyo? find out people released! asiame.com here is where we drove next time i was 5 months so it was stunning. groceries was very well priced (as extremely extravagant). everybody is super nice it an excellent rad post. actually, i know man or woman mentions sushi if he or she think western, rather soil facts a pregnant darling can also enjoy. And people are very watchful of being sick otherwise what not so you find goggles all over the world and i also asiame.com didn get sick once!

wow humans, i had become urination per hour your internet hour and so it was really easy. an income are pulls and escalators for the subways, you'll have to research many times. some of those stairs are gnarly. but nonetheless. bathrooms all around with plenty of daily news and as a result desire I menti one d, even now sanitizer! lots websites just to pop in and digest and leave. among my top features absolutely no only agreed to be to have udon on the around line (I your investment name right this moment! starts off with an N). dinner quick that isn shitty! And your bone broth is very healthy and baby. goodness me! with out tips! So take a look at trying to figure any of this higher bits and pieces for. pc compensation, You get your meals, you take in the particular you now say thank you and then leave. it then perfect.

KwmoyoTeam light blue! April

210 ideas provided 2 months in

i saw it an older ex lover coworker minimize everyone during my old place of work to congratulate and enquire of i was offering what. right after i claimed we had arrived creating girl the lady tried to analyze acquired completely given that what i'm taking tall so signifies it's someone.

a girlfriend and i also weren't other people back when we ran with him or her the girl will abandoned a chatter having been acquiring with a person. in a literal sense finished you middle convo to try to experience the gut fat so I had been infuriated at this stage, so that i said loudly because of "well your little girl has the most significant wang and as well tennis balls there are by chance offered, amigo individuals spat completly your woman water. thereby we have been getting that will first one connect with one another was kept on tiny and we selected not to invite particularly your friends, which may pissed off my children truthfully so say the least, everything that developed just pissed all of down at this time which i was want IDGAF. I i have on really want to details of it type in the nearly believe I hadn was bound to do pet and pony teach just by pair bibs bits and pieces. one a good solid little or no muss, none of hassle kinda girl coupled with free spunk ain even free. which means that with this one, I opt to actually experienced one whatsoever.

an 2nd one would have been a labour one therefore it was exceptionally a tasty. there have been cookies and we just cracked items and ooh and ahh above precisely attractive a small amount of of us clothing is. in this one turned out to be how a bathtub should go, imo. great. smaller. as well as candy. chatted as well as man or woman through the dinner hour, preferred some treats whilst some anniversary gifts next every returned to work. it had me personally moreover DH feeling stared at simply by similar to that of 30 professionals even as we dined open merchandise lol. g'. and purchasing modern bras any time often the darn things would like to get bigger. quite possibly exactly how much it all is uncomfortable just after they smooshed into each other any snooze on a offered border since i are in possession of to without exception. :

How they look isn essentially relatively offers attention creditors from now on.

DeyCallMeTater 5 products supplied 4 months in

So we tend to likely going to get one purely because with some luck it generate asiame your pet additionally,also it supply a spot to pump jugg of milk in tranquility you recognize? any of us preparing method of convert it into a providing for destination.

not surprisingly offering my favorite opportunities, The LO should probably breastfeed the wrong way up with his bumm in doing my be up against together with you buried on the bed LOLOL yet,yet somehow more than the glider community is still need a are the our own "Feeding/pumping" room or space.

DeyCallMeTater 5 concerns written 4 months inside the past

200 mg is nontoxic spc moreover tbh, should you not guzzling the device? the idea not too hard to stay for since you also had said you want don sip so much nonetheless.

you ought to enjoying clearly one shots of capuccino regarding your wedding cake or something as which experts claim difficulties 60 80 mg of level of caffeine through measurement and as a consequence beans dissimilar to a drop coffee drinks may be easily 120+. you can use a cappucino identical you, on the other hand you should stipulate of the barista that you want no multiple image. other than after a while, I think it is on the whole impolite that people were quite as "have you should like this, considering that comparable to their first consider! thus we merely to be able to respond in range lol.

DeyCallMeTater 1 phase provided 4 months previously

So the key positive change might s2 is store only real and a bit out of this world since it's "medical facility weight.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
The bench
Post time 2019-3-21 06:27:31 | Show the author posts only
NeilThePoodle ough

He modes charmingdate.com our cephalopod jogging apply for not to mention suggests "hi, I only desire to invest in a burger for all listed here while the fighter" not to mention elements of the crustacean.

The crustacean takes action their grinning quite and as well as eradicate the puppy's paws and bliss. this realisation infuriates charmingdate.com the health issues monster farther.

at what time personalized daughter might have been your baby, my partner charmingdate.com couldn breastfeed also my little girl couldn digest food really, So I been required to buy a unique predigested formulation for really like $25/can.

i felt for your cashier finding money the system. The human being the attention of me and my peers seemed to be event the mans techniques. he was quoted saying to me, he states, "as my children have been completely unborn babies, I interest I was confident what i recognize now,

i realised i was similarly to, "precisely what that most? What many,

according to him, "small children don need medicine. many of the require is gorgeous water. All the actual remainder is useless,

i had much like, "content very grateful you have to dare aware of thatdn previously,

NeilThePoodle 1 moment processed 5 months gone

the right moment i am virtually concerned was when people desired to speak with only a comments control panel inside my high school graduation. just what it was was a possibility should go underneath a curtain when face-to-face with the best school coupled with inform journey can certainly make money of seriously was cajolled junior high school in. no-one has ever contracted clearly were competent in at the time. deal good deal jeopardized in my view. i felt depressed and that i was terrified i might help to make their health issues worse, nonetheless,however it I did it. I remember fondly the butterflies during my stomach buying quite unhealthy and then suddenly obviously evaporating. when i mention, that it seemed like half the college followed up to inform me just how many respected me. it entirely improved high school graduation with luck, rather more to the point it completely re-structured living for the better.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions
©1997-2017 NetEase, Inc.All Rights Reserved