Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Register immediately
View: 5669|Reply: 0

Update Announcement (May. 30th EST)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Post time 2018-5-29 21:46:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
DearOnmyoji,
To ensurea better game experience, we are performing an update from May 30th 2:00 to May30th 5:00 EST. During this time you will not be able to log in. The durationtime is an estimate and may be extended due to technical issues. We reallyappreciate your patience and understanding.
----UpdatesInclude----
1. New SSRKaguya Come on Stage!

"I was imprisoned in a tiny piece of bamboo. I spent all my time sleepingin a bamboo forest. "
After theupdate, SSR Kaguya will be available to Summon! And a particular chance upevent "Kaguya! From the Bamboo Forest! " will be released for you.From May 30th after update to June 6th 23:59 EST, use Mystery Amulets, Jade orAR Amulets for a 2.5 times increased rate of summoning Kaguya! Are you readyfor her arriving Onmyoji!
Note: OnceKaguya has been summoned during the event, the summon rate will revert back tothe normal rate.
2. New SREnenra and Kingyo on the Way!
I'm justteasing you. You take the bait every time." Enenra is rumored to be acharming beauty, though very few had the chance to witness her true appearance.She often hides by transforming into smoke, observing every corner of thisworld from the dark.
" I'mthe most lovely Shikigami in the whole world!" Kingyo is a little girlthat always wants to have her way.
After theupdate, SR Enenra and Kingyo will be available to summon by using MysteryAmulets, AR Amulets, or Jade.
3. Eventsfor celebrating the Universal Children's Day!
(1) DailyFree Summon!
Event Time: Jun. 1st 00:00 -Jun. 2nd 23:59 EST
During the event, daily login to get 2 chances of using mystery amulets tosummon.
Note:Summoning chances will not be stacked. It will be reset every midnight at 00:00EST if not used before 23:59 EST.
(2) Skins on Sale for Lovely Shikigami!
Event time: May 30th after the update - Jun. 6th 2:30 EST
During the event, the price of skins below will be all 20% off!
Kaguya: Moonlit Night
Kingyo: Sakura Admiral
Kuro: Cat Kendama
Shiro: Sapphire Celebration
Oguna: Spring Blessings
Doujo: Spring Outing
Yamausagi: Frog Samurai
Zashiki: Fortune Flourish
4. New "Bonus Storyline" Unlocked!
A girl'sgathering is taking place under the beautiful cherry blossoms in Heian-Kyo.Participants include three beautiful girls and uh...... Susabi. The girls telltheir tales in turn. Enenra tells the story behind Susabi, while Kingyo sharesher history with Lord Arakawa......
Come jointhe Sakura Fest and listen to the stories! Conditions for unlocking "HeianTales: Sakura Fest": 1. Summoned Kingyo, Enenra and Kaguya or 2. Have abond level of "Companion" with an Onmyoji who satisfies condition #1.
5. LimitedPacks on Sale!
- MonthlyGift Bag (price: 50 S-Jade)
Pack contains:
(1). Rainframe x1
(2). Daily rewards for 30 days: Jade x20, Base Daruma x1, 15% Coin &EXPBonus (24h)
- WeekendPack (price: 50 S-Jade)
Pack contains:
(1). BaseDaruma x5
(2). Daily rewards for 3 days: Mystery Amulet x1
- S-AmuletPack II (price: 350 S-Jade)
Pack contains:
MysteryAmulet x7, Coin x20,000, Jade x500
- S-AmuletPack III (price: 850 S-Jade)
Pack contains:
MysteryAmulet x20, Coin x50,000, Jade x850
- S-Legend Amulet Pack (price: 1600 S-Jade)
Pack contains:
MysteryAmulet x42, Coin x100,000, Jade x1000, Skill Daruma x1
----Optimizationsand Bugs Fixed----
1. Fixed language and technical bugs.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules