Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Register immediately
View: 5531|Reply: 0

Update Announcement (May. 16th EST)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Post time 2018-5-15 03:48:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Onmyoji,
To ensure a better game experience, we are performing anupdate from May 16th 2:00 to May 16th 5:00 EST. During this time you will notbe able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due totechnical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
----UpdatesInclude----
1. New SROitsuki and Hako Shoujo Come to the Stage!
"I'm the goddess of the shrine. I enjoy the feeling ofbeing needed and the feeling of receiving gratitude, even if it does not comefor free. I guess this is how it feels to be a goddess."
The Moon shining so bright, trying to catch up with thedescent of the Moon Goddess! After the update, SR Oitsuki can be summoned byusing Mystery Amulets, AR Amulets, or Jade.
"One, two, three... I have a lot of treasures stored inmy box."
Hako Shoujo seems like just an innocent young girl, sittingon the box to protect what's hidden inside, her biggest treasure. After theupdate, SR Hako Shoujo can be summoned by using Mystery Amulets, AR Amulets, orJade.
2. New SecretZone "Arakawa's Fury" Added!
Lord Arakawa's fury caused huge waves, and the people had noother choice than begging the Onmyoji for help. Are you ready to appease hiswrath?
A whole new secret zone of Lord Arakawa is coming to Onmyojiafter the update!
3. New Skinson Sale!
New skins of Samurai X's skin: Battle-forged Armor will beavailable at the skin store after the update. This skin will be 20% off for thefirst week only!
4. FinalAnnouncement for Onmyoji Emoji Design Contest
Finally, our team has selected the top 3 emoji series andalso 10 emojis which get the most likes by you guys! Thanks for creating suchlovely emojis for this Heian World!
Therewards will be delivered to all winners within 7 working days. If you don'tget the rewards after that time, please contact our customer service.
The rewardswill be delivered to all winners within 7 working days. If you don't get therewards after that time, please contact our customer service.
----Optimizations and Bugs Fixed----
1. Support full-screen feature for Steam.
2. Fixed language and technical bugs.
3. Removed the "New" display after cumulatively login 14 days.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules