Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

Register immediately
View: 9085|Reply: 1

Update Announcement (Apr. 27th EST)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh member

Credits
Post time 2018-5-2 05:11:52 | Show all posts
I think the Guaranteed SSR after 120 Summons that lasts for 1 month event is a little bit... well, hard. I mean, for absolutely "new" players who just started playing after the update, it'll be a little bit easier, but what about those who were playing for like.. 2 weeks, or even a week before the update comes? Those who hard already used the free amulets that the game basically give out from achievements and stuff. I think they are the ones who are really at a disadvantage since older players (those who had played for at least 2 months) might already have at least 1 SSR that are useful for them.
In my opinion, the 30-day interval is just not enough especially for F2P players who depend entirely on the amulets that the game gives out on quests/achievements/etc. Don't get me wrong though, this is, by all means, a very very generous event from the devs, and I approve of it. I just think that some mechanics could have been made better so that everyone (as long as they're active), will be able to complete it.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules