Title: Update Announcement (Mar. 27st EST) [Print this page] Author: zero Time: 2019-3-27 04:01 Title: Update Announcement (Mar. 27st EST) Dear Onmyoji,
To ensure a better game experience,we are performing an update from Mar. 27th 2:00 to Mar. 27th 6:00 EST. Duringthis time you will not be able to log in. The duration time is an estimate andmay be extended due to technical issues. We really appreciate your patience andunderstanding. ----Update Content---- 1. DivineDescent: Eye of Orochi!
After the update on March 27th,using Jade, Mystery Amulets or AR Amulets will have a chance to summon SSRShikigami Orochi! The following summon events will also be held atthe same time, so don't miss out on this great chance!
Event Time: After the update onMarch 27th - April 2nd 23:59 EST
* The summon events are available to players level 15 or above. - All SP/SSRShikigami chance up!
During the event, the summon chance of SP and SSR Shikigami will be 2.5 timesthe normal chance!
Note: After the player has summoned an SP or SSR Shikigami for 3 times, thesummon chance will revert back to normal. - SSRcollection reward!
For players who complete the SSR collection before the update on March 27th,the appearance rate for SSR Orochi is increased to 20% when an SP or SSRShikigami is summoned. After a player has summoned the first SSR Orochi duringthe event, the appearance rate will revert back to normal.
Note: Only Shikigami that are lit in the SSR Shikigami Collection will becounted (Ryomen excluded). SSR Collection does not include crossover charactersMedicine Seller, Hozuki, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kikyo. - End YourUnlucky Streak！
During the event, players who do not obtain an SP or SSR Shikigami afterperforming 10 consecutive summons with Mystery Amulets, Jade, or AR amuletswill receive 1 Mystery Amulet. - All R Summonx10 Rewards!
Players who perform 10x summon and receive all R Shikigami for the first timeduring the event will receive a mystery reward.
Note: This only applies to 10x summon. Single pulls do not count. 2. OrochiMemory Scrolls!
Time: After the update on March27th - April 16th 23:59 EST
Players can obtain scroll shards by participating in different activities inthe game. Donate scroll shards to help repair the memory scrolls. Players willobtain a random reward for every donation. After a memory scroll has been fullyrepaired, rewards will be awarded to all players according to theirdonation ranking.
- In order to enrich the storyline and provide players with a betterexperience, the Memory Scrolls content is under revision and the video is notcurrently available.
- While the Memory Scrolls event will start after the patch update on March27th, the story won't be unlocked until we complete the revision.
- The reward of the Memory Scrolls will not be affected due to the revision,you can still get the rewards.
We regret any inconvenience causedto players & thank you for your understanding and patience! 3. Get readyfor new BOSS Shinkirou!
After the update on March 27th, new Assembly Boss Shinkirou will appear inDemon Encounter! Players can challenge the new boss Shinkirou on Monday andTuesday every week. The weekly challenge for Assembly Boss Odokuro and Namazuwill be adjusted to Wednesday and Thursday respectively. 4. Friendship Pack x Ame Onna Limited Skin event!
Event Time: After the update onMarch 27th - April 23rd 23:59 EST
Participate in the Friendship Packx Ame Onna Limited Skin event to obtain Ame Onna's new skin "Lady in theSnow"!Players who redeem this skin during the event period will obtain a"Vitality" frame as a bonus!
5. The Descent of Froglets!
Beware as the froglet army strikeson April Fools Day!
Event Time: April 1st 00:00 - April 1st 23:59 EST
During April Fools Day, players who clear Exploration Zone will have a chanceto encounter Froglets Descent Demon Seal. Participate in this event for achance to obtain the April Fools Day exclusive Kamaitachi frame!
If you miss the event, you'll stillhave the chance to obtain the April Fools Day exclusive Kamaitachi frame bypurchasing the Kamaitachi Pack in Store until April 2nd 23:59 EST.
Note: if you have already owned theKamaitachi frame, it will be automatically converted as 401 coins when youobtain it again. 6. New Skinson Sale!
Shouzu's new skin “OceanBeauty” and Hakuro's new skin “Sakura Archer” will be available forpurchase in the Skin Store after the update on Mar. 27th. They will be 20% offfor the first week, so don’t miss out! 7. ShikigamiBios Improved!
The display and the interface ofShikigami Bios improved! And we released new bios for part of Shikigamiincluding Ootengu, Yoto Hime, Enma, Higanbana and Menreiki.After unlock the new bios, you will get the new accessories andskill-casting effects. Unlocking the new bios needs a certain Shikigamiaffection. Sending gifts can add Shikigami affection. Those gifts canbe obtained from Kimodameshi, Feat Shop for the guild, Demon Encounter,Friendship Packs, purchasing Special Gift pack in the store and so on. Theprice of the Special Gift pack will be 50% off for the first 2 weeks.
Note: Currently it's not possibleto unlock bios by winning practice battles even some unlocking hints said that.The practice battle mode now is not available. 8. New loadingpictures added!
After the update on Mar. 27th, we update the default loading pictures and addedmore in the store. Let's come to have a check! 9. New OpeningCG! (Only for Mobile Devices)
The Evil God Orochi is preparing to descend upon Heian-Kyo! Please enjoythe new opening CG of the evil god Orochi!
1. Speeded up the skill-castingspeed of Kikyo's Soul Barrier skill.
2. Optimized Momiji's model before her evolution, making the new model moreconsistent with the concept of art.
3. Players can now easily check if their Shikigami are equipped with Souls atthe start of an Ultimate Orochi zone challenge.
4. A slide bar is added when selecting Shikigami at the start of an UltimateOrochi zone challenge.
5. Hungry and unhappy status displayed above the pet in your courtyard havebeen removed. You can still check their status in your Pet House.
6. Optimized the display of the Shikigami page when the player has noShikigami.
7. Optimized the skill-casting AI ofKoroka's Silence Prank skill. Underauto mode, the skill will now be cast on a random enemy with Prank status.
8. Optimized the rules for making wishes: If you have collected a Shikigamibefore, you can make a wish for the shard of the Shikigami even if youcurrently don't have a shard or a pact of the Shikigami. ----Fixed Issues----
1. Fixed the issue of lack ofhighlight in the left eye of Kusa's model.
2. In-battle Carp Banner that counts as taking a turn will no longer triggerskill effects likeJuzu's Karma (which gains her a Bead when an enemy takesan action).
3. Corrected the skill description of Shiro's Soul Call skill. The Protectionof Shiro should be "Sustainable for 1 turn" rather than “Lasting for1 turn".
4. Clarified the skill description of Hiyoribou's Nourishment skill. Added theline of "If multiple Hiyoribou are present, all of their Sunshine Dollswill be sacrificed." to clarify the co-related effect.
5. Fixed the issue of when a Shikigami is granted a new turn by a skill effect,a Move Bar lowering effect would cause the Shikigami to lose the chance to takeactions.
6. Revised the skill description of Hako Shoujo's Retrace skill with the line"Effective immediately when a preserved ally would be KO\'d from takingdamage, preventing the ally from taking lethal damage." to clarify itseffect.
7. Fixed the effects regarding revival skills. Under some circumstances, thedebuffs on the revived Shikigami are not removed.
8. Fixed the incorrect interaction between the Souls Senecio and Yamabikoregarding incorrectly inflicting Daze.
9. Fixed the issue of a counter-attack launched by the Onmyoji's Totem, whichwill gain Juzu a Bead for her skill Karma.
10. Fixed the inconsistency error in the models of Inuyasha before and afterhis evolution.
11. Fixed the display error of some of the in-battle effects of Sesshomaru'sDemonic Aura skin.
12. Fixed the display error of Menreiki's Red Asura Masks accessory on somedevices.
13. Fixed the incorrect in-battle voices of Menreiki when she's in her evolvedskin.
Welcome to OnmyojiGameForum (http://forum.onmyojigame.com/)