Title: Update Announcement (Feb. 27th EST) [Print this page]
Author: zero Time: 2019-2-27 04:08
Title: Update Announcement (Feb. 27th EST)
To ensure a better game experience, we are performing anupdate from Feb. 27th 2:00 to Feb. 27th 6:00 EST. During this time you will notbe able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may be extended due totechnical issues. We really appreciate your patience and understanding.
1. New SP Shikigami "Inferno Ibaraki Doji" isarriving, here are the summoning events that come along!
Time: After the update on Feb. 27th - March 5th 23:59 EST
- All SP/SSR Shikigami chance up!
During the event, the summon chance of SP and SSR Shikigami will be 2.5 timesthe normal chance!
Note: After the player has summoned an SP or SSR Shikigami 3 times during theevent, the summon chance will revert back to normal.
- Uncollected SSR Shikigami
The first SSR Shikigami summoned during the event is guaranteed to be aShikigami the player has not previously owned!
Note: This is only valid with SSR Shikigami summon, SP Shikigami is notincluded.
- SSR collection reward!
For players who complete the SSR collection before the update on February 27th,the appearance rate for SP Inferno Ibaraki Doji is increased to 15% when an SPor SSR Shikigami is summoned. For every 50 summons, this chance will increaseby 1%.
- After a player has summoned the first SP Inferno Ibaraki Doji during theevent, the summon rate of SP Inferno Ibaraki Doji will revert back to normal.
- Only Shikigami that are lit in the SSR Shikigami Collection will be counted.(Ryomen excluded)
- SSR Collection does not include crossover characters.
- End Your Unlucky Streak
During the event, players who do not obtain an SP or SSR Shikigami afterperforming 10 consecutive summons with Mystery Amulets, Jade, or AR amuletswill receive 1 Mystery Amulet.
- All R Summon x10 Rewards
Players who perform Summon x10 and receive all R Shikigami for the first timeduring the event will receive a mystery reward.
Note: This only applies to Summon x10. Single pull does not count.
2 New SR Shikigami Jinmenju gets on the stage!
After the update on February 27th, SR Shikigami Jinmenju willcome to Heian-Kyo! At the same time, there will be a Jinmenju Friendship PackEvent!
Event time: After the update on February 27th - March 12th,23:59 EST
During the event, invite friends to join the event to obtain Jinmenju shards!
Note: Each player can invite 2 friends at most per day, and can be invited byone friend per day.
3. New Chapters Released!
After the update on February 27th, new chapters of the main story - Chapter 27 "Lonelinessof the Sea" and Chapter 28 "Girl and Her Masks" will beunlocked, along with new Exploration Zones!
4. New Skins on Sale!
Yoto Hime's new skin "Battle-forged Warrior" andIbaraki Doji's new skin "Hellfire Warlord" will be available forpurchase in the Skin Store after the update on February 27th. They will be 20%off for the first week, so don’t miss out!
5. Special Events for Girls' Day!
As the weather warms up, not only spring is on the doorstep.The Japanese traditional Hinamatsuri (Girls' Day) festival is also just aroundthe corner! Here are special events celebrating it for you!
- Collect! Exquisite Hina Dolls!
Event Time: March 3rd 00:00 - March 16th 23:59 EST
During the event, collect and use various combinations of Hina Dolls (Doujo,Chocho, Futakuchi, and Kusa dolls) to exchange for Grade 4 Gourmet Realm Cards.
Rewards can be exchanged repeatedly. Each Gourmet Realm Card can be exchangedup to 7 times during the event!
- Skins Discount!
Event Time: March 3rd 00:00 - March 6th 2:30 EST
During the time, all skins selling in the store of Kagura, Kaguya, Kingyo,Doujo, Kusa, Chocho, and Kyonshi Imoto will be 20% off. Let's celebratewith these cute girls!
- Girls' Day Pack!
Event Time: March 3rd 00:00 - March 5th 23:59 EST
*Girls\' Day frame
*AR Amulet x3
*Daily rewards for 7 days: Mystery Amulet x1, G6 Random Soul
6. New loading pictures added!
After the update on Feb. 27th, we update the default loading pictures and addedmore in the store. Let's come to have a check!
1. Visual updates:
- Updated the in-battle model of Higanbana and Miketsu before and after theirevolution.
- Updated the display and in-battle model of Higanbana's Pearly White, CavortingCandles, and special edition Bleached Silk skins.
- Updated the display and in-battle model of Miketsu's Bountiful Harvest andspecial edition Bamboo skins.
- Updated the summoning animations of Higanbana and Miketsu.
- Updated the model display of Ubume before and after her evolution.
- Updated the model display of Ebisu before and after her evolution.
2. Improvements to Guild Supplies:
- When the AP supply is available to claim, a notification will appear onthe guild medal.
- The Bento Box can store up to 20 supplied AP.
- Players can choose to claim supplied AP from nearby guilds or their ownguilds.
3. Improved the notice that appears when submitting Evo materials for guildquests. Now when players have a sufficient amount of Evo materials, the amountrequired for the quest will be submitted by default.
4. Revised how N shards are described in rule text for making a wish in aguild. Also added a rule specifying that players can only receive up to 1 SPshard each time.
5. Improved the AI of Shiro Mujou. He no longer uses Soul Hunt when there areonly a few enemies left now.
6. Improved how the Guild Raid selection page is displayed on some devices,making it fit the whole screen.
7. Improved the message display duration in the guild channel. Some messageswill now disappear after 2 minutes. This should avoid too many expired messagesbeing displayed on the guild channel. These messages include:
- All team up messages
- Push notifications of guild raid defeat
- Players' blessings when others summon SSR/SP Shikigami via amulets/combiningshards
- Notices of players claiming Gift Envelopes
8. Improved how the Guild Raid selection page is displayed. A sorting functionbased on guild medals has been added on the right to help players choose.
9. Changed the Apprentice level requirement for the Mentor system. The lowestlevel required for an Apprentice is now Lv. 1 instead of Lv. 12.
10. Improved the coin bonus icon displayed when a Tesso is deployed in battle.
11. Improved the animation and special effects of Kisei's Maple Master skin.
12. Slightly reduced the power of Sakura as a monster in the stage 10 of theSecret Zone: Riverside Tales.
13. Profiles with no Souls can now be added to Soul Profiles.
1. Fixed the special effect display inconsistency between the model and theconcept art of Umibozu's Tender of Sea skin.
2. Fixed the issue of Shikigami avatar sizes being too big for frames.
3. Fixed an issue in the Secret Zone: Life of Higanbana where some of themonster souls summoned by Shiro's skill were unable to perform normal attacks.
4. Fixed the display error regarding where players can obtain the 3 Souls (TreeNymph, Soul Edge, Senecio) obtainable in the Sougenbi zone.
5. Fixed the display errors when swapping pets in the courtyard.
6. Fixed the errors in guild info, level, and players limit displayed toplayers who are not in any guild.
7. Fixed language and technical bugs.
|Welcome to OnmyojiGameForum (http://forum.onmyojigame.com/)
Powered by Discuz! X3.3|