Title: Update Announcement (Nov. 28th EST) [Print this page]
Author: zero Time: 2018-11-28 01:22
Title: Update Announcement (Nov. 28th EST)
To ensure a better game experience, we are performing anupdate from November 28th 2:00 to November 28th 6:00 EST. During this time youwill not be able to log in. The duration time is an estimate and may beextended due to technical issues. We really appreciate your patience andunderstanding.
1. The King is Arriving!
New SSR Shikigami Yamakaze is coming! After the update onNovember 28th - December 4th 23:59 EST, Yamakaze will have 2.5 times summonrate up!
Note: Once Yamakaze has been summoned during the event, thesummon rate will revert back to the normal rate.
2. Welcome to the new SR Shikigami Kaoru and the R ShikigamiMushishi!
Along with the new SSR Shikigami Yamakaze, new SR ShikigamiKaoru (VA: Inori Minase) and R Shikigami Mushishi (VA: Ayane Sakura) are alsocoming to Heian-Kyo! After the update on November 28th, Yamakaze and Kaoru canbe obtained through Summon, Demon Parade, and Wanted Quests. Mushishi can beobtained through Summon and Demon Parade,
Besides, the Yamakaze, Kaoru and Mushishi will be in RoyalBattle, come to join and pick them to fight for you!
3. Memory Scroll "The Forest Tales"!
In the boundless universe of Heian-Kyo, some stories areprofoundly grievous, some are simple and pure, while others are subtle andmundane. Deep in the forest hides the touching story of Yamakaze, Kaoru, andMushishi......
The Memory Scroll of Yamakaze reveals the story of thesethree characters, and can be viewed in Onmyoji!
Event time: after the update on November 28th until December18th, 23:59 EST
During the event, players can obtain scroll shards byparticipating in different in-game activities. For every scroll shard donated,players will receive 1 random reward. After a memory scroll has been repaired,players can view the corresponding story. Rewards will be given out to playersaccording to their donation ranking. After all the Memory Scroll has beenrepaired, players will no longer be able to obtain scroll shards or repairscrolls for this event.
4. New Side Chapter "Tesso's Story" unfolds!
After the update on November 28th, players can access thisnew side chapter "Tesso's Story" through Heian Tales!
*Required Shikigami: Tesso and Kamaitachi
*Required Onmyoji: Hiromasa
5. Throw a party with Guild Feast!
Enjoy cuisines and fireworks with your guild members in thenew feature "Guild Feast"! Complete preparation missions assigned bythe leader or officers and participate in the feast to earn rich rewards.
After the update November 28th, the new feature "Guild Feast" is online! Come and join with your guild mates! It'sparty time!
6. New Feature Online: Mentor System
The brand new "Mentor's Guidance" system is online!Through establishing a mentorship between players, old-timers can teach andguide newcomers, helping new players to learn the game and make progress! Worktogether and complete quests to receive rewards such as random SSR Shikigami,Skill Daruma, Grade Daruma and more!
7. Ebisu's Boutique
After the update on November 28th until December 18th, 201823:59 EST. Recharge to a certain amount to obtain bonus rewards, including"Dark Seimei" limited skin. For players who already have "DarkSeimei" limited skin, they will receive a "Lord of Kyoto" frameinstead. Players who already have "Lord of Kyoto" frame will receivean upgraded Gold Daruma version "Lord of Kyoto" frame. For players whoalready have the Gold Daruma version "Lord of Kyoto" frame, they willreceive 2 Boutique talismans instead, and will gain the right to enter theBoutique!
The Boutique offers various items for exchange, including thenew addition: Golden Talisman, Golden Butterfly, Golden Leaf, Golden Pendulum.
8. New Skin for Kuro
After the update on November 28th, Kuro's new skin “DarkCarp” will be available for purchase in skin store. There will be a 20%discount for the first week, don’t miss out!
9. Yamakaze, Kaoru and Mushishi Loading Picture!
Added an update default pictures of Yamakaze, Kaoru and Mushishi, and theprevious update default loading pictures "Pactbound Blade","Blood-stained Battlefield" and "Welcome!" are available tobuy in the mall.
10. New Packs on Sale!
- Yamakaze Coming! I (price: 50 S-Jade)
Daily rewards for 5 days: Mystery Amulet x1, Base Daruma x1, AP x20
- Yamakaze Coming! II (price: 350 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x15, Base Daruma x5, Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x5, Jade x300
- Yamakaze Coming! III (price: 850 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x30, Base Daruma x10, Grade 3 Grade Daruma x5, EXP Daruma x10,Jade x850
- Yamakaze Coming!IV (price: 1600 S-Jade)
Mystery Amulet x50, Grade 4 Grade Daruma x3, Grade 3 GradeDaruma x5, EXP Daruma x10, Jade x1000, Skill Daruma x1
- Reverse Scale Box (price: 50 S-Jade) Weekly Quota:20 times
Orochi's Reverse Scale x50, Coin x50,000, Jade x50.
- Monthly Gift Bag (price: 50 S-Jade) Available from Dec. 1st00:00 EST
(1). Winter Pine frame x1
(2). Daily rewards for 30 days: Jade x20, Base Daruma x1, 15% Coin &EXPBonus (24h)
1. Improved the damage reflection trigger order of YaoBikuni's Divination Sigil. When an ally with Divination Sigil who is connectedby Shouzu's Water Circuit takes damage, the damage reflection effect nowtriggers first.
2. Reduced the ATK of the monsters in some of the Secret Zone stages who dealindirect damage to make sure the difficulties are consistent.
3. Improved the notification prompt when players attempt to purchase items inthe Feat Shop in their Guilds with insufficient Feats.
4. Improved the reward claim controls in Kimodameshi (Test of Courage).
5. Improved the shikigami selection menu when displaying them in yourcourtyard.
6. Changed the background music of the courtyard's anniversary celebrationtheme to the default music.
7. Changed the music in some of the scenes and battles, including some of therealm skins, Demon Encounter battles, and Pet House.
8. Players' bonuses that are auto-paused when going offline will be auto-enabledthe next time they go online.
9. Improved the UI in the Invite Friends menu.
10. Improved the movement rule of the Auto Mode Paper Doll in ExplorationZones. The paper doll now starts moving from the current position when a battleends rather than from the left of the map.
11. Improved the display of completed achievements. Completed achievements arenow shown at the bottom of all achievements.
12. Improved the letter menu when sending skins.
13. Improved the experience in Netherworld Gate. Initiating the NetherworldGate team challenge will no longer send a team-up message to the guild channel.
14. Improved the second confirmation when releasing high grade souls.
15. Improved controls when equipping pets. When tapping an unequipped part onthe pet, the accessory menu on the right will switch to the corresponding part.
16. Added pet types to the accessory menu to facilitate accessory selection.
17. When teaming up in quick succession, the team menu will no longer cause thechat window to close.
18. Added "Save as emoji" and "Download" feature to imagesplayers send in chats themselves.
19. Improved the redirect logic when trying to view new messages in Friends.
20. Players can now invite cross-server friends to complete Wanted quests.Friends from different servers can now cooperate to complete Wanted quests.
21. Pre-set lineups can now be shared with guild, world, and friends tofacilitate communication.
22. Buff/debuff list in duels now shows the soul of each shikigami.
23. Improved the backgrounds of shikigami skin images. The backgrounds nowindicate rarity.
24. Onmyoji selection is now added to pre-set lineups.
25. Updated the concept art of Hakuro, Mio, and Hououka after their evolutionand Enma's Lady of the Underworld skin.
26. Updated the missing descriptions of the soul Edge, adding "effectiveexclusively".
27. Changed skills that shared the same name and some of the skill icons. YotoHime's Extra Slice is changed to Shadow Blade (the name was the same as one ofKuro's skills). The icon images for Kagura's Divine Fire and Umbrella Strikeand Hiromasa's Occult: Pursuit are now updated.
1. Fixed issues that caused the level-up button to show a reddot notification when the guild is already at max level.
2. Fixed issues that caused the inviter's name to be missing from theinvitation received by the invitee when inviting a cross-server friend toentrust their shikigami in their realm.
3. Fixed display errors when the images in chat are too small.
4. Fixed issues that caused players' pre-set lineups to overlap with teammates'avatars and emojis.
5. Fixed the incorrect description in Yao Bikuni's Purification by removing thereference to CD when the skill has no CD.
6. Fixed language and technical bugs.
|Welcome to OnmyojiGameForum (http://forum.onmyojigame.com/)
Powered by Discuz! X3.3|